We are looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming workshop together. Here is a shortlist of frequently asked questions.
💸 How much does it cost?
Our scoping workshops are free and non-binding. We don’t bill our time before we have your explicit agreement to work on a project.
👥 Who needs to be there?
It depends on the project's size and how distributed the competencies are at your organization.
We recommend having at least one representative from the business/end-user side and another who can explain how data is accessed. Usually, the magic number is between two to four organization stakeholders.
✅ What's the schedule?
Our workshop takes between 90 and 120 minutes. The schedule follows a standard agenda:
- Introductions: roles & responsibilities of each participant
- (If requested) A short overview of one or two relevant experience from past Agilytic projects
- "As-Is": description of the current situation and the problems/limitations
- Q&A with Agilytic to clarify specific points if needed
- If possible/needed, we might invite stakeholders to share their screens to understand current workflows.
- "To Be": description of the desired outcomes.
- Q&A with Agilytic to clarify expected deliverable formats, frequency, technologies, etc.
- Wrap up: we summarize our understanding and let you know when to expect a proposal.
- (If needed): if one of our experts needs more "hands-on" time with a data source, (s)he might continue in a 1:1 with an expert stakeholder. We do this either immediately following the workshop if there's still time or, failing that, within the next 48 hours.
✍️ Should I prepare something?
Your time matters. We don't expect you to prepare anything specifically for the workshop.
The most successful projects are often those where the stakeholders have a good idea of where they want to go and what their business priorities are.
If you don't have formal documents summarizing those, we'll have time to draft them together during the workshop.
If you do have business requirements, user stories, or any other type of document stating your needs that you'd be willing to share with us, that might help us better understand the project.
As a follow-up to the workshop, we sometimes ask about a data extract. We define an extract as a minimal subset of data representing the data you use in your projects. Feel free to replace it with anonymized "placeholder" data. What matters is not so much the "lines" in the table as the "columns" representing the different data types. We'll enquire whether each column is trustworthy (format, completeness, accuracy).
⏳ What next?
After the workshop, we should know enough to draft a proposal. Expect that proposal in your inbox within 5 to 10 working days.
🔒 Is it confidential?
You bet it is. We keep things confidential by default. Doing the opposite would be quite the "career-limiting move"...
That said, we understand some organizations require an additional written commitment to confidentiality, so we happily sign NDAs (yours or ours — we use the oneNDA template).