The right thing to do. The smart thing to do.
This page summarizes what Agilytic does on sustainability. We will update it regularly to include
- The initiatives we take internally
- How we evolve in the solutions we provide to our clients.
Walking the talk.
Our internal projects geared towards a sustainable Agilytic.
1% for the planet
We are officially certified for our fiscal year that ended on September 30, 2022.
- Our blog post explaining why we joined 1% for the planet
- Our first year retrospective
- A “1%” project carried out with the European Cyclists’ Federation
We completed an initial assessment in the summer of 2022. We will share its results on this page in December 2022.
We plan on evolving towards a B corp certification in an authentic way, ensuring our evolution is genuine and not “optimized” for the required points threshold. The quality of our evolution matters more to us than the speed at which we attain the certification.
Our mobility budget is on track to be in effect by early summer 2023.
We plan to move our offices by the end of the summer of 2023.
Our criteria include
- Central location, close to as many convenient public transports as possible.
- Energy efficiency.
- Flexibility in square meterage: only using (and heating) space we actually use.