💼 Professional experience
- Public sector: development of a document classification engine leveraging NLP techniques (python)
- Retail: setup of a Data Science platform (OVH)
- Gaming: development of a sales forecasting model to better understand promotional and social influence behaviour (python, AWS)
Levi’s Strauss & Co
Data Scientist Intern
- Identifying and quantifying the potential benefit of modelling initiatives.
- Collaborating on the improvement of inventory transfer between distribution centres using optimization approach.
- Building documentation for project description and code development. Technologies: AWS, Python
Data Scientist/data Engineer 2021 - 2022 Telecom
- Training unsupervised models to determine churn rates among RTL Deutschland GmbH customers.
- Preparing and presenting data science proof of concepts to the management and marketing teams.
- Supervising junior colleagues in the team and collaborating with clients. Technologies: Python (Sickit-Learn, Kera, FastAPI, Mlfolw, CGP, Kafka, Airflow, Pytest).
Data Engineer 2020 - 2021 Telecom
- Designing, developing and calendarizing of end-to-end data pipelines mainly via Python and other tools in Big Data and Cloud environments in top tier telco company in Portugal.
- Optimizing Google BigQuery queries to reduce cost.
- Analysing mobile data to identify mobility patterns. Technologies: KNIME, Google Cloud (Composer, Functions, BigQuery)
🦾 Certifications, trainings
- Machine learning (classification, NLP)
- Data pipelines & integration
- Software development
Software & programming
- Python, SQL, PostgreSQL
- AWS Machine Learning Specialist
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Apache Spark
🎓 Academic credentials
- Postgraduaxte in Data Science University of Lisbon 2020
- Graduate in Electrical and Computer Engineering NOVA University of Lisbon 2014 - 2019
🇵🇹 Portuguese: Native
🇬🇧 English: Proficient
🇫🇷 French: Basic
🔐 Proprietary and confidential. 💡 Profile CVs are provided for illustration purposes. ✅ Planning of specific experts will be secured upon formal agreement.