💼 Professional experience
Data Scientist Since 2022
- Real estate: property assessment automation
- Health insurance: analysis of chronic illness patient care and reimbursement patterns.
Technologies: SQL, Python, Tableau
Assessment of the Irish legal system.
Optimization of judges efficiency through analysis of case load and other indicators.
Technologies: Python, Excel
Evaluation of social and economic policies
Conducting research and quantitative data analysis (data extraction and cleaning, statistical analysis, cost-benefit and effectiveness analysis) to assess the impact of social and economic policies funded by the European Commission.
Technologies: Stata, Excel
🦾 Certifications, trainings
- Machine learning
- Data analysis
- Web scraping
- Data visualization
- Project management
Software & programming
🎓 Academic credentials
- Micro-master’s programme in Statistics and Data Science Massachusetts Institute of Technology (online), 2021
- MSc Economy Finance, Development Economy Economics School of Louvain - UCLouvain, 2014
- BSc Economics Université Namur, 2012
🇫🇷 French: native
🇬🇧 English: C2
🇳🇱 Dutch: B1
🔐 Proprietary and confidential. 💡 Profile CVs are provided for illustration purposes. ✅ Planning of specific experts will be secured upon formal agreement.