💼 Professional experience
Data Scientist Since 2021
- Retail: analysis and modelling of customers behaviour. Evaluation of marketing campaigns performance.
- Public Sector: CRM cleaning automation tool to extract, correct and load data into the CRM system of the client, along with reporting on the results.
- Retail: Predictive modeling of client’s Net Promotion Score.
- Public Sector: Customer S-segmentation and Reporting
- Non-Profit: Evaluation of marketing campaigns performance.
- Banking: Research project on fraud detection among salary slips.
- Banking: Automation of invoices data extraction.
- Debt recovery: Scoring the probability of debt recovery.
- Recruitment: CV skills and experience extraction.
Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Teaching Assistant in Innovation Valuation Since 2022
My academic focus is on the use of Advanced Econometric and new latest AI technics to assess the monetary (and social) value of patent granting.
I teach third-year students the econometric models used to perform a monetary valuation of IP rights.
Intern 2019 Management Accounting in the Trade Logistics department.
🦾 Certifications, trainings
- Research in Econometrics and time series
- Data Modeling
- Descriptive and Predictive Analysis
- Optical Character Recognition
- Image Processing
Software & programming
- Timi Suite
- Power BI (basics)
🎓 Academic credentials
- MSc Research-oriented Master in Economics and Statistics European Center for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics on-going
- MSc Business Engineering Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, 2021 Cum Laude
- Quantitative Technics for Economics and Management (QTEM), 2021
🇫🇷 French: native
🇬🇧 English: fluent
🇳🇱 Dutch: working proficiency
🔐 Proprietary and confidential. 💡 Profile CVs are provided for illustration purposes. ✅ Planning of specific experts will be secured upon formal agreement.