💼 Professional experience
Data Scientist Since 2021
- Public Sector: CRM cleaning automation tool to extract, correct and load data into the CRM system of the client, along with reporting on the results.
- Retail: Predictive modeling of client’s Net Promotion Score.
- Public Sector: Customer segmentation and Reporting
- Non-Profit: Evaluation of marketing campaigns performance.
- Banking: Research project on fraud detection among salary slips.
- Banking: Automation of invoices data extraction.
- Debt recovery: Development of a tool to automatically extract invoice information and score the probability to recover.
- Recruitment: CV skills and experience extraction.
Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
PhD Candidate & Teaching Assistant in Innovation Valuation Since 2022
Intern 2019 Management Accounting in the Trade Logistics department.
🦾 Certifications, trainings
- Research in Econometrics and time series
- Data Modeling
- Descriptive and Predictive Analysis
- Optical Character Recognition
- Image Processing
Software & programming
- Timi Suite
- Power BI (basics)
🎓 Academic credentials
- MSc Business Engineering Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, 2021 Cum Laude
- Quantitative Technics for Economics and Management (QTEM), 2021
🇫🇷 French: native
🇬🇧 English: fluent
🇳🇱 Dutch: working proficiency
🔐 Proprietary and confidential. 💡 Profile CVs are provided for illustration purposes. ✅ Planning of specific experts will be secured upon formal agreement.