💼 Professional experience
Data Scientist & Engineer Since 2023
- Hospitality: Improvement and maintenance of the entire data platform running on Azure
Data Architect & Technical Lead November 2022 - January 2023
- Operational project to manage consents, terms and subscriptions of all customers at carrefour in order to be aligned with GDPR.
- Achieved the analysis, architecture and also the implementation of this project with another Data expert.
- Used python to develop rest APIs, terraform to deploy the infrastructure, JIRA to manage tickets and Gitlab to store the code and deploy the code to different environments.
DEVOPS Engineer January 2021 - January 2022 Eagle, Migration from Hadoop to the cloud GCP
- Project which aims to migrate the Carrefour Hadoop cluster to Google Cloud Platform. -Achieved the ingestion in real time to feed the Carrefour data warehouse using Cloud Run/Cloud Functions, BigQuery, BigTables and PubSub.
- Automated the deployment of the infrastructure and the python code using Terraform, CI/CD with Gitlab.
Data Engineer February 2019 - September 2019
Achieved the design, architecture and also the implementation of the solution which consists of 3 parts:
- Ingestion of the data in real time from each compressor using the ETL NodeRed, Kafka, LogStash and ElasticSearch.
- Creation of dashboards to monitor in real time the compressors using Kibana.
- Implementation of an alerting system in the event of an anomaly on the compressors
DEVOPS Engineer August 2018 - December 2019
- Managed Axa's cluster (Hadoop Cloudera) with 3 other Devops Engineer.
- Automated all processes to upgrade the Cloudera cluster using Ansible, Jenkins and Bash.
- Worked on ElasticSearch to monitor Spark applications and the cluster. Set up a CI/CD solution for all projects which were running on the platform using Github, Jenkins, Bash and Groovy.
Data Engineer September 2017 - July 2018
- Developed spark applications to build in real time data pipelines and analyse insurance data using Kafka, Spark, HBase, Hive and HDFS.
Air France KLM
Data Engineer March 2016 - August 2017
- Implemented streaming data flows using Spark, Kafka and Hbase. Developed data pipelines to restructure data using Spark and Teradata. Worked on the implementation of dashboards using SpotFire.
🦾 Certifications, trainings
- Data processing, analysis & visualization
- Data Pipelines industrialisation
- Machine learning methods
- Project Management
Software & programming
- Python (incl. Pandas, numpy, scipy, scikit)
- Cloud Migration
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Cloud Engineering
- Snowflake -Linux
- Advanced Bootcamp (Cloudera)
🎓 Academic credentials
- Master's Degree in Computer Science -- Telecom Nancy (France, 2016)
- A levels in Science -- Lycee Antoine Bourdelle (2010)
🇫🇷 French: native
🇬🇧 English: fluent
🔐 Proprietary and confidential. 💡 Profile CVs are provided for illustration purposes. ✅ Planning of specific experts will be secured upon formal agreement.