We have the responsibility of ensuring that the health and safety of our employees and partners is not compromised.
We have continued to monitor the situation closely and are adjusting our internal policies to respond to this rapidly-evolving situation.
On March 3rd, we informed our people and started notifying partners that we are enforcing the below guidelines, applicable to all Agilytic employees as well as subcontractors performing work on behalf of Agilytic (present and future).
This policy is effective immediately and will continue until the Belgian health authorities deem it appropriate to step back from precautionary measures or when a vaccine becomes available.
Our goal is to reduce the risk that anyone at Agilytic might contract or inadvertently spread the virus. It is important that we take these proactive steps to protect ourselves and others and minimize the spread of COVID-19.
There are enormous transnational efforts underway to tackle this virus. As a small company with a local workforce, we still want to do what we can to help the success of these multi-stakeholder containment efforts.
We want to thank our people, partners and customers for their patience and understanding.
- Employees and subcontractors are instructed to comply in priority and fully to the specific instructions provided by clients who have issued them.
- For any client not issuing specific guidelines or any other internal projects, the following instructions apply
- All international business travel must be validated by a member of the Agilytic management;
- All meetings or events with international participation of more than 10 people planned, must be postponed until further notice;
- Staff returning (for private or professional reasons) from risk exposure areas (su ch asChina, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, South Korea and the Veneto and Lombardy regions in the north of Italy) must notify Agilytic management and stay at home until further instructions are provided. In consultation with their Agilytic responsible they can work remotely, take vacation, etc.;
- The same instruction applies to staff who have been in close contact with a person who has displayed symptoms and has been found to be positive on the COVID-19 test. Additionally, they are advised to contact their family doctor;
- With regard to staff who have returned from a risk exposure area and have entered Agilytic’s or a client's premises before the maximum precautionary delay (14 days), the Agilytic responsible will have to collect information on the close contacts they have had with their colleagues and clients (contact traceability) and take appropriate steps.
- All stakeholders are advised to follow these precautionary hygienic measures
- Regularly wash your hands: wet your hands with clean, running water and apply soap. Lather your hands, including the backs, between your fingers, and under your nails and scrub for at least 20 seconds. Rinse.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the bin and wash your hands. If you do not have a tissue to hand, cough or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hands.
- Hand disinfectant gel and disposable tissues are available on Agilytic premises.
- We remind all project stakeholders that we already use tools facilitating remote work such as video conference meetings, VPN, cloud storage, collaborative productivity software (Office, project management, etc.)
- Should any stakeholder wish for Agilytic to provide remote working tools required for the performance of a project, they may solicit assistance by sending their requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
The situation is closely monitored. If necessary, this page will be updated with new guidelines and /or information.
Last update: March 3rd, 2020