💼 Professional experience
Data Scientist Since 2021
- Retail Development of 2 churn models for different segments of clients, with profit lift modelling for optimizing the retention actions. Technologies: Python for data processing and modeling (pandas, sklearn, xgboost)
- Professional Services Development of 3 cross-sell models for different product lines, with direct subsequent actions being tested. Technologies used: Python for data processing and modeling (pandas, sklearn, xgboost, SMOTE), SQL
- NGO Development of Power BI dashboards to monitor KPIs of programs. Technologies: Power BI, Excel
Data Science internship 2020
Developed a tool retrieving information from scanned invoices through optical character recognition technologies (OCR). He then trained an anomaly detection model to identify in real time suspicious data detected by the OCR.
Technologies: Python (pandas, sklearn, pyod, tensorflow, pytesseract) , Docker, Bitbucket, FastAPI.
Senior Business Consultant 2016-2019
Analyzed business needs on data management projects and Business Intelligence projects for Belgian and international clients in various sectors. He identified and translated business needs to propose budgeted solutions and planned them according to agile principles. Arnaud also built reports and dashboards using visualisation and BI tools.
Technologies: Qlik (Qlik Sense, QlikView), JIRA, Odoo
🦾 Certifications, trainings
- ML and data analysis
- Anomaly detection
- Optical character recognition
- Dashboarding & Visualisation
- Agile developments
- Project management
Software & programming
- Python, R
- Qlik Sense & Qlikview
- Azure fundamentals
- Microsoft Power BI
- Prince2 Foundation
- SAS base programming
🎓 Academic credentials
- Msc in Data Sciences (Statistics) UCLouvain, 2021 Master’s thesis : Anomaly detection using copula-trees
- MSc in Business Engineering UCLouvain, 2016
🇫🇷 French: native
🇬🇧 English: C1
🇳🇱 Dutch: B1
🔐 Proprietary and confidential. 💡 Profile CVs are provided for illustration purposes. ✅ Planning of specific experts will be secured upon formal agreement.