GET ACCESS TO OUR WEBINAR WITH FOREPAAS
📺 Webinar: “Profit Lift” customer retention strategy
Customer retention strategy: discover how the "Profit Lift" data-driven approach can optimize your ROI
More than ever, it is paramount to understand your customers and offer them the best experience to secure their loyalty. Churn reporting and modeling is an excellent data-driven way of tackling customer retention.
Unfortunately, this does not always mean that retention initiatives are profitable for your company, so:
- How can you make sure that you target the customers that you can retain?
- How do you generate added value by addressing profitable customers?
- How can you optimize the ROI of your retention campaigns?
The Profit Lift framework has been created at the Rotterdam University by defining a profit-based loss function that predicts the financial impact of a retention initiative.
The Profit Lift methodology ensures you target the right customer at the right time with the right offer.
The Profit Lift allows you to iteratively optimize your customer retention strategy in an agile way that is result-oriented, based on three pillars:
- Churn Modelling
- Retention Profiling
- Customer Valuation
⏱ In this 30-minute session, we will present you these three components, how the Profit Lift framework can eventually help you get the most out of your retention campaigns, and how you can start the journey with concrete actions and appropriate tooling.
Hear from these speakers:
- Christophe Robyns, Managing Partner and Chief Data Scientist at Agilytic
- Aurélie Lemmens, Associate Professor Of Marketing at RSM Erasmus University
- François Vaillant, Chief Customer Officer at ForePaaS
- For Marketing executives, Customer Journey managers or any other individual eager to optimize the customer retention strategy of their company
- If you want to tackle the retention question in a data-driven and pragmatic approach
- If you want to show that the “keep is the new get” motto is still valuable and can be associated with very positive ROI.
Three reasons to participate:
- Discover how retention can be optimized from theory to practice, with concrete examples
- Understand that the way to maximize the retention ROI is progressive and can already start today, regardless of where you currently are within your organization
- Realize that the appropriate tooling exists to support the required activities leading towards an optimized retention strategy
Get access to the recording